The Bullet Journal is a customizable and forgiving organization system. It can be your to-do list, sketchbook, notebook, and diary, but most likely, it will be all of the above.
A bullet journal is good for...
- People who have a million little to-do lists floating around
- People who like pen and paper to-do lists
- People who are into goal-setting and habit tracking
- People who like stationery, journaling, scrapbooking, beautiful pens, etc.
- People who really love planners
- People who want to really love planners, or who want to be more organized
- People who would really like to keep a journal/diary but are having trouble sticking with the habit
We are providing a workshop to get ready for the new year! Bullet Journals are a creative way to organise, and you don't have to be creative to make one!
We will also be covering scrapbooking on the evening, you are more than welcome to bring your own materials but materials and equipment are provided to you on the evening to create your own Bullet Journal